Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Delicious Bass

From a farm-pond trip a couple of months ago.

The Bass:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Fillets:
Photobucket

The Dinner:
Photobucket

Grilled Black Bass over Quinoa (now my 2 year old son's favorite grain) with an improvised (and spicy) Sriracha Remoulade.

I was pleasantly surprised with how well the Bass held up on the grill. I'll definitely be rolling this out again. I've got a freezer full of bass to work on...



I should also apologize to both of my loyal readers. I have been in an unreasonably busy season for the past few months, between family (a good thing) and work (not such a good thing, but glad I have a great job). Anyhow, this is a post I've been meaning to make for a while, and I'm trying to get back to regular blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment